June 14, 200818 yr Hi can anyone help? Need this little lot for the Profec B install. I've tried loads of people - I've not found anyone who can supply all of this under one roof:- Need the following to complete my Turbo boost job:- 3m 1/4 hose (6.25mm) (silicone preferably) Black 12 hose clips for above 2 x 1/4 hose joiners 2 x 1/4 tee pieces. 2m 4mm (0.157inch) ID vacuum line - Black Can someone either supply it all or point me to someone who can? many thanks Chris
Hi can anyone help?
Need this little lot for the Profec B install.
I've tried loads of people - I've not found anyone who can supply all of this under one roof:-
Need the following to complete my Turbo boost job:-
3m 1/4 hose (6.25mm) (silicone preferably) Black
12 hose clips for above
2 x 1/4 hose joiners
2 x 1/4 tee pieces.
2m 4mm (0.157inch) ID vacuum line - Black
Can someone either supply it all or point me to someone who can?
many thanks Chris