November 7, 200718 yr Just been informed by my wife the white xantia has been ticketed for no Tax, you may want and come and get it before the tow it away. remember to bring some rear wheels as wife wants hers back.
November 7, 200718 yr Author Dont know why you are getting pissy PJ i did give you 2 months, 1 months, 2 weeks, 1 weeks and 2 days notice that the tax was expiring and you told me you could not find the paperwork to do it. I asked if you had a replacement as i could not use it and had nowhere to put it and you said no. So it had to sit there and take a chance. I even told you we get regular police patrols that slap tickets on cars.
November 7, 200718 yr Author I saw the comment about bringing my car as a bit of a dig and assumed you were being pissy
November 7, 200718 yr Author you need to get your PM'S up and running mate . I could have pmd you for an argument instead lol
November 7, 200718 yr i have nothing to hide matey ! will sort them out asap if i can resolve a few issues LOL
Just been informed by my wife the white xantia has been ticketed for no Tax, you may want and come and get it before the tow it away.
remember to bring some rear wheels as wife wants hers back.