the ultimate anti theft for my z

yep the black one is called 'loti' and the yellow one called 'bec' the black one is so loveable and kind she's my fav, they r both bitches 2, i also have a blind spaniel but 'bec' the yellow g.s. has tried to kill her loads of times!!! nightmare!!!

Guest Clair

I saw this that might work a bit better wink.gif

I know I'd rather get mauled by your dogs than this one eek.gif

anti_auto_theft_device.jpg

[This message has been edited by Clair (edited 03-07-2002).]

Guest MarkT

Yep, we got two GSD's as our deterrant as well. They are gaurd dogs! (ok with the family - but thats where it stops)

dogs.jpg

[This message has been edited by MarkT (edited 03-07-2002).]

[This message has been edited by MarkT (edited 03-07-2002).]

and this is J.D, who loves going for a drive in the Z (when she's not being mad).

j.d.jpg

[This message has been edited by vijay (edited 03-07-2002).]

[This message has been edited by vijay (edited 03-07-2002).]

Guest rock_star

You want one of these in your car, if someone breaks in then this could be rather shocking!!...

first9.gif

[This message has been edited by rock_star (edited 04-07-2002).]

Guest senna

Here is a picture of Romper, who died quite some years ago, and I have not had the heart to get another frown.gif

hubes1.jpg

hubes2.jpg

Bless her, best friends man can have is the Shep...

Love em.

------------------

senna-sig.jpg

->Glen

Guest senna

Vijay,

I was your picture that inspired me to scan and post my pics of my old snoop doggy dog, may she rest in peace.

I love that picture of your dog, it says it all really.

Im sure you two look after each other just fine wink.gif

------------------

senna-sig.jpg

->Glen

as nice as all those doggies are trust me they wouldnt stop a car thief at all they might make some noise but once you've taken them out with a crossbow unless you've come out to see what all the noise is about then your car is now the property of a determined car thief.....please dont think having a dog makes ure prized motor secure it doesnt because i know.....nice dogs though i'm not a pet person but we did a mental alsatian when i was a kid

Guest senna

Originally posted by tooley:

as nice as all those doggies are trust me they wouldnt stop a car thief at all they might make some noise but once you've taken them out with a crossbow

Hmm - shooting pets with crossbows eh Tooley....

do you not think thats a bit F***ING STRONG?

my dog catches crosbows on his teeth and doges silver bullets!!!!

on the subject of thieves i got told this when i worked at a different powerstation last year, it happened loacaly i think,

right then!! a man and woman r in there home when there is a noise coming from there shed out side there house, alarmed the husband goes to the window and sees a fella breaking into his shed, he calles the police only to be told no squad car available for an hour!!! the man explaines he's actually here what if he break's into the house and were here, what if he turns violent!!!! im sorry the operator said but i cant get anyone there any quicker!!!! the man puts the phone down and is by now shitting himself so 10 mins later he calls again and says dont bother coming cos ive shot him and puts the phone down!!!.

within 5 mins 3 cop cars are on the scene with armed response on the way!!, i think he got in trouble for saying that but wtf was he gonna do!!!