Electric windows

My driver's side window has stopped working!! It was quite tempremental before but over time has deteriorated and now has stopped working altogether! Which proves quite annoying when driving in and out of multi stories and round to the local drive-thru (I love my KFC!).

Does anyone have a tutorial/tips for how to fix this? The passenger side could also do with looking at as it doesn't seem to close all the way properly and so seeps water when it rains...

Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Ride

fantastic! Cheers for the tip hellraiser!

no problem at least it did it in the up position. i went out shopping for the day and got all the way there ,got into the multistory found a parking space bought ticket! went to do up window F+@***g CAR lol

had to drive all the way home but had it fixed in the hour :p

haha....it has actually happened when the window was down and I too had just parked up but a bit of banging and window tugging soon got it up! Hasn't been down since!!

Think I need to get myself a solder kit and read up on the basics....I'm new to this didn't you know!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Ride