Puka white Zed n Reading..

Bit of a regular occurance it seems dude...:D

(Pie soup)

Chuffed to bits to see another looked after Zed driving the other way.

Wanna hook up for a few beers? The hop leaf is a fav...I'm sure u drive past it!;)

(Btw...Leave the toy @ home mate!:D) :hurl:

Guest steviejay01

You sound like your after a date!!!

Did you see the driver??

Schumi wants a giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl friend.

LOL

You sound like your after a date!!!

Did you see the driver??

Schumi wants a giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl friend.

LOL

Friend of mine says she spotted 3 different 300 Zeds in and around Reading this weekend - none of them were me coz I'm stuck at work in Bracknell and my 300 is in the works multi-storey !!

Says she saw one white - one grey like mine - and - wait for it .....

One Orangey Salmony Pinkish colour ! - ewwh - surely not - on a 300 ZX ?? !!

Friend of mine says she spotted 3 different 300 Zeds in and around Reading this weekend - none of them were me coz I'm stuck at work in Bracknell and my 300 is in the works multi-storey !!

Says she saw one white - one grey like mine - and - wait for it .....

One Orangey Salmony Pinkish colour ! - ewwh - surely not - on a 300 ZX ?? !!

Was she at the Reading beer festival too? ;)

There used to be 2 others around Woodley - my part of Reading - I still see one guy - Paul I think he said his name was - he stopped for a chat last time we came head to head over Lower Earley way - he drives a Graphite grey like mine - the other one was a blue TT parked up in a back road in Woodley for ages and never seemed to move - now it's gone so guess they either moved house or sold the car ...

I've just pur-chased a rather tasty flame red 300 last sat....i did see a white zed drivin down the hill on basingstoke road whilst i was too busy checking out my fancy boost gauge while sitting in traffic up the hill!

Nice to know there are others in the area.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Ride

White 300 on Basingstoke Road is probably Andy - RAT 300 Something or other plate - saw him recently in Morrisons Car park - lives up near my mum off Basingstoke Road !

Come along on Tuesday 15th to the Meet down by the Madjeski stadium

I'm definitely going and will try and get hold of a couple of other local 300 owners as well - maybe Paul from around Lower Earley if I see him before then

I'll be in my 91 Jap Import NA - Grey with light grey leather interior

maybe see you there

cheers

Ian / funkjunky

Cheers for the invite! What time is the meet? Got a 'thing' that evening but may be able to make it down after....

Also...any recommendations on local garages? I may be needing one sooner than I thought! Being the monkey that I am I dropped my allen key into the engine bay whilst trying to remove the plenum to check my hose clips! Spent an age trying to find it byu which time it got dark! Tried to 'drive' it out but not sure it worked! Spent over an hour walking the streets looking for the allen key...looking like an absolute loon to passers by!

Cheers for the help!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Ride

sumshiftyguy - yip that was me!

Shumi not - yeah some beers would be good. Been ti the hop leaf a few times. Have you noticed that the hanging baskets havent been done this year?!! Nice beer though so not much of a drama!

Funkyjunky - After we chatted at Morrisons I left my walet on the roof of the car... only to be found AFTER I had canceled all my cards. A copper found it on the Shinfield road :shock: