im going to get this guy

Hello,

I am James Cole. I am interested i purchasing your (BMW 3 SERIES) advertised on the Loot site i saw on net. I checked and confirmed it's gonna serve me a great deal having it. Please send me some pictures of it as i will not be chanced to come for viewing. I will want you to send me a detailed information of your terms of payment Or If a Bank draft will go through for the Payment of The item as stated above which will be verify within 24hurs you deposited it.You can forward your mailing details as given below:

Your Full Name ..............

Your Full Residential Address .......................

Your Contact Phone Number................

Your postcode .....................

Your Asking price...............?

What the condition.........?

Why are you selling it........?

The bank draft will be issued and sent to you as soon as possible with the Information you will provide and i will also forward you my information for the log book. Don't worry about the Shipment, I have my own personal Shipping Agent who will handle the shipment.The last price you are willing to sell the item. Awaiting your response.Pls Get back to me Via email ASAP as i want to complete these transaction within a short period of time.Thanks...you can ring me on:

Moblie:

0703 189 3065

pure evil scammer that needs to be hurt.

im going to scam him back all help appreciated.