BantumB

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Just by the traffic lights? Yeah i saw you, sorry i didn't recognise you fella :D

What do you do for a living now?

lol no problem. i'm project managing for a retail solutions company. not really engineering based but i got the job on my experience and skills rather than the name of my degree.

you live in ashby?

lol no problem. i'm project managing for a retail solutions company. not really engineering based but i got the job on my experience and skills rather than the name of my degree.

you live in ashby?

Yeah just up the leicester road, you turn right at kwik fit as you go up market street and follow the road round up the hill past the corner with the hospital and i'm just on the left before the 30mph sign.

I take it you're still living out at leicester?

Yeah just up the leicester road, you turn right at kwik fit as you go up market street and follow the road round up the hill past the corner with the hospital and i'm just on the left before the 30mph sign.

I take it you're still living out at leicester?

cool, didnt know you lived in ashby, you must have seen the blue noble about then drooooooool :bow:

yep, i'm still in leicester, the commute only takes about 50mins so not so bad.