new skyline

I like the G35...makes me laugh at the amount of people on this forum who think it looks shit. It's almost the same as the 350Z. If the G35 wasn't badged as a Skyline, then people would like it. I saw loads out in the states and they actually have more road presence than the 350 especially with a monster set of dished rims on them.

I'd have this without a second thought.

g35.jpg

Guest lets drift

I kind of like it but not all the bits. I saw the pictures a few days back on another forum and thought interesting i need to see this in the flesh so to speak

The Skyline Badge in japan relates to a whole load of Nissans. Most of which are four doored saloons and even estate cars. The Q35 Skyline is in fact a four door version of the G35 Skyline and is exactly the same in appearance to the Q45 which has a VH45 lump in stead of the 3.5 V6 found in the Q35.

There was a R35 GTR and Middlehursts sold 3 of them and believe it or not they had the VH45 V8 with a supercharger and rear wheel drive with fancy trick traction contol etc.

They looked more like the Veilside G35's in pics

P.S. I think with the right kit and wheels they are really smart looking cars where as the Z350 loads like a French Chicken coop. Where as the New GTR looks stunning.

I like the G35...makes me laugh at the amount of people on this forum who think it looks shit. It's almost the same as the 350Z. If the G35 wasn't badged as a Skyline, then people would like it. I saw loads out in the states and they actually have more road presence than the 350 especially with a monster set of dished rims on them.

I'd have this without a second thought.

g35.jpg

dont count me in that i hate the g35 and 350z but i love that new GTR :bow:

stewiedoom1.gif