whats it worth?

Guest importfairlady

Guest importfairlady

my neighbour bought a zed after seeing mine a few weeks back, thats the good bit! unfortunatly during a wet day a few weeks ago he booted it a little to hard on the round about near our place and flicked it into a cerb causing no body damage but slighty bending the front wheel, now the car scares him to much to drive and anyway his visa runs out soon so he'll have to move back to South Africa.

the zed is a UK H reg manual twin turbo 2+2 in red, its got 17" ame alloys, fairly low to normal milage, wilwood brake upgrade both disc's and calipers, ok paint job, seems to run fine, it just has no tax or mot as far as i can see!

so when i put it on ebay what should i expect for him, the guy paid £4k for it which i reckon is well OTT may be worth that as bits but what is it worth as a whole?

He paid £4k for a car with no mot or tax? yor be lucky to get a grand on ebay for it with no mot or tax as good cars with mot and tax are going for less than £4k at the mo

your better off seeing if you can get a ticket on it before you do anything, see if or what it fails on, then go from there. If its got tax and mot and is in reasonable condition you you could be very lucky if you got £4k for it? Being as its a uk manual could be its saving grace, at the mo its prob only worth 500 to a grand with no mot