another go at the police force

before i start may i apologise to all the decent coppers out there...right here i go...........

driving back from the shops today i noticed three cops in a panda car driving in and out of the streets round my way, i thought oh eye who they after, then as i was getting my shopping out of my car they drove past me very slowly (well thats what i thought) then they turned round and started to drive out (cul de sac) then stopped as a van with two other copers pulled up (thats five coppers) and they shouted "its all ok round here"

then as the van turned rouned it dawned on me, it said DVLA on the side of the van

fookin ell five cops to go round checking tax discs, they werent looking at me when they drove past they were looking at my tax disc

i couldnt fookin belive it, my taxes pay there wages (in a way) and they were checking that i was even paying even more tax

Guest 300zx_girl
Like you say mate... there's good coppers and bad ones - just like everyone else.

Five seems a bit excessive for checking tax discs though.

maybe they r scared if they r alone someone will jump em.... :slap:

amongst a hundred other reasons they could be there too. if someone was getting away with something and the police werent there im sure that would be wrong to.

they were clearly driving round checking tax discs, why else would they be talking to coppers in a dvla van

it certainly werent surveilance now was it :headvswal :headvswal :headvswal :headvswal

maybe one of the other reasons you were refering to was maybe they were looking for places to 90 in a 30 zone, there is 2 primary schools on my estate where they could test there cars :headvswal :headvswal

Guest lets drift

There should have been looking out for people stealing cars and breaking into folks property. They don't have to go around checking tax disc's, the DVLA have an automative system for doing that LOL.

sorry but what a waste of valuable police time the government are a set of fookin ****er5. i hate them i wish a bolt of lightning would hit the commons when all those to55ers were sat in it. Police do a job like you and me and have to do what they are told, not the mens fault but the governments (who incidently couldnt govern a piss up in a brewery).

All our taxes go on wars in bloody countries we have naff all to do with. Whilst coppers are looking at tax discs could Tony Blair explain to the little old lady around the corner who got mugged by some jumped up little smack head (whos rehab our road tax is supposedly paying for) why the coppers were more bothered about tax evasion than public safety?? tax evasion is not a danger to society the police should be catching terrorists and criminals. i despise road tax im paying to use the roads that the ar5e holes will not even maintain properly, speed bumPs that prevent me from using the bloody roads??!! whats that all about.

as for tony blair and the old woman No he couldnt answer her because hes a big eared, suited over dramatic little 5hit. Democracy my AR5E.

Thinking about it chaps though we do need to pay our road tax because there are a few thousand supposed asylum seekers coming over agin this month and yup Mr Blair still maintainms we have to pay for them, as i say democracy my AR5E!!!

sorry for foul language and for being so anti esatblishment but my wick has been got on

*RANT OVER*

now thats what i thought, why the fook did five coppers go round checking tax discs when all they have to do is let the computers do it

They probably just took the wrong turning on their way to Mc Donalds.. the van was somewhere to sit and hide in while they eat them...... :slap:

police are sadly now just glorified tax collectors .............its not thousands of asylum seekers Sarah its hundreds of thousands and their families all draining the welfare state our forefathers fought and some died for to keep for the british, there was no asylum seekers then , and its only 60 years ago ....block the tunnel up with concrete put all the asylum seeking social leeches and the looney liberal do gooders on a big big big boat and head it towards the north pole .......Britain for the British if i had my way

police are sadly now just glorified tax collectors .............its not thousands of asylum seekers Sarah its hundreds of thousands and their families all draining the welfare state our forefathers fought and some died for to keep for the british, there was no asylum seekers then , and its only 60 years ago ....block the tunnel up with concrete put all the asylum seeking social leeches and the looney liberal do gooders on a big big big boat and head it towards the north pole .......Britain for the British if i had my way

spot on me thinks bud.