bad timing

ever wondered if you bought your zed at the wrong time

what i mean is, did you buy it on a whim cause it was there, i always wanted a zed and thought the time was right for me to buy when i did, totally didnt think about the future lol

6 month later we decided to buy a house, and now i always think maybe i should have waited and got the house first, then waited till i got myself financialy sound then got one

not that i would change the zed for the world lol, just there is so much i would like to do to my zed but aint got the funds to do it, but i will perservere and eventually it will come good

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
no chance, ourlass would go mad if i sold the house :x:

:rofl: if you always say should i wait, should i wait, you never know whats gonna happen in the future.

your never do or get anything.

live for today the future is the future i cross that bridge when i come to it thats what i say! but without being too careless of course :)