Anybody fancy an argument lol

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look this isn't an argument!

yes it is!

no it isnt!!

look if i argue with you i must take up a contrary position!

yes but it's not all about saying 'no it isnt' all the time!

yes it is!

NO IT ISN'T!

Make your mind up and stop arguing about it. :rofl:

The pair of you. :slap:

Guest lets drift

You're all a load of T*********s because none of you MSN or email me to tell me it was fight time. I hate you all and when I see you all I'm gonna jump on your bonnetts in high heeled shoes :D :D :D

Im Glad to see youve all TRIED to argue, but im afraid to say

YOU'RE ALL CRAP :slap:

jUST WHAT i CAME TO EXPECT FROM BIG CAR OWNERS....small tadgers :eek: (me excluded) :x:

any wimin arguing here....if they had a tadge...it too would be incredibly tiny :D :D

Guest andyduff

If you want some proper arguements do some searches on the following:

300Z

andyduff :hyper:

***world :x:

nico

peter hood

speedholes

trax 2001

billing :rofl:

Thats just for starters.... Ahhh this place used to be soooo much fun :D

If you want some proper arguements do some searches on the following:

300Z

andyduff :hyper:

***world :x:

nico

peter hood

speedholes

trax 2001

billing :rofl:

Thats just for starters.... Ahhh this place used to be soooo much fun :D

Are you trying to tell us that we're ALL no good at arguing....or are you jealous and trying to misdirect us to make us think you are a good arguer :D

Guest andyduff
Are you trying to tell us that we're ALL no good at arguing....or are you jealous and trying to misdirect us to make us think you are a good arguer :D

I don't recall putting any of your names on the list.... go figure :tongue: :hyper:

I don't need to make you think anything, I KNOW I'm the best :p

ffs someone comes back after a self imposed years exile and tries to tell us what it was like in the olden days, go get yourself a personality grandad and try to let go of the past that you so obviously stagnated with your purile commentation, as for the rest of you , you embaress me, I am ashamed that a so called bunch of wastrels like yourself cannot bring your combined mental ability to a more concentrated effort in the argument ring, you make president bush look intelligently verbose and have failed in your miserable attempt to look " cool ".

If any of you find a hint of wit and intelligence in your heads you will find me in the corner killing myself slowly in exasperation at this board, and if after finding the wit and intelligence you also find a smidgen of courage....bring it on witless losers

ffs someone comes back after a self imposed years exile and tries to tell us what it was like in the olden days, go get yourself a personality grandad and try to let go of the past that you so obviously stagnated with your purile commentation, as for the rest of you , you embaress me, I am ashamed that a so called bunch of wastrels like yourself cannot bring your combined mental ability to a more concentrated effort in the argument ring, you make president bush look intelligently verbose and have failed in your miserable attempt to look " cool ".

If any of you find a hint of wit and intelligence in your heads you will find me in the corner killing myself slowly in exasperation at this board, and if after finding the wit and intelligence you also find a smidgen of courage....bring it on witless losers

C U N T :nana2: :D