Black 300ZX Redruth

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
John

This is probably they guy who lives between Lanner and Carharrack. Mentioned the club to him but he is a bit of an old boy and doesn't even have internet. Z looks nice from a distance but is a little rough close up.

Nice one Shelton!! On the subject Roger and myself we're commenting how nice your Z was looking parked outside work the other day... Good wheels on it to, suit the car very well... :bow:

Guest mowgs

well, from bexhill (east sussex) to newquay, then down to st austell, back up to newquay, and a trip to helston, back to bexhill, via bodmin, ilminster and portsmouth last week, not a single zed!!!

we need to get a 300zx meet going down here between us locals soon guys, theres a few of us around now

Defo good idea... I know there are a lot of Z'eds down here that arn't even members of 300zx.co.uk so think we'll have to knock on there windows!!! Have to organise another summer meet soon get everyone togerther.. Last 2 weeks of august might be an idea???

John

really pleased with my wheels. 18" multi spokes with new 225 tyres for £650 (new). Chap bought them as a job lot in an auction and wanted to move them on as they only fit a few cars (Zeds included). Always up for a meet but cant make Aug 10-13 as I'm off to the Bulldog bash on my Rocket 111. Hopefully I will just have sobered up for the return trip.

On leave soon so any evening would be fine come August - even if it's a quick gathering for a beer or two at one of the local pubs (just so we can renew aquaintances). Ray was the man for organising but since he purchased his MR2 it's all gone quiet.

Ray was the man for organising but since he purchased his MR2 it's all gone quiet.

I'll try and get something organised then so people have got time to come down to Cornwall if there in Devon etc... Ray is still around driving his Z but some fecker recently smashed his windscreen so he's getting that sorted...