help help help!!! Kerb weigth sticker......

Guest el_hefe_punk

Guest el_hefe_punk

I have a bit of a problem...... i have exorted my beloved Fairlady out to spain with me and went today to put her onto spanish plates... but....... because she is a jap import and does not have the sticker with the kerb weight on it i cannot put her throught the spanish M.O.T!!!! I either need someone to take some photos of this sticker for me or if you could part with yours and sell it to me i would be greatly appreciated...... Nissan over here have quoted 80 euros or 50 quid for a sticker?????? i know parts for the 300zx are pricey but 50 quid for a bloody sticker!!! hope someone can help as she is now sat depressed in my driveway........

Guest el_hefe_punk

i think the sticker should be inside one of the doors on a uk model, but jap imports dont have them i think??? it could also possibly be under the bonnet???