Coming to JAE this weekend? Got your club membership card yet?

EDIT - looks like I'm wrong - ignore this thread! D'oh!

It's the biggest even in the Japanese car callendar. But if you want to be in the 300ZX.co.uk area (and you do!), you need your membership card that was with your membership pack.

If you don't have it, I think your area rep can send you one if you PM them your address.

Guest wozzer

if some one print's a list of the member's,and give's the guy on the gate the list ...should be no prob's...BUT if you do ,i am on site from friday 2/3 o'clock........you can call if you get prob's bud....07798625541... :duffer: :duffer: :duffer: :dance: :dance: :)

Guest T-Pot

well, im an area rep, and it's the first i heard of being able to send them out mate.

sorry, you need to speak to steve as far as i'm aware.

I certainly dont have any, or the funds to make and post them

Guest flardboy

I'm hoping Andy P is right and the people on the gates will use a bit of common sense. If you're in a Jap sports car then they must suspect you might just be in a club.

What's more, if you own a Zed and you're not a member of this site, you're loopy.

Guest wozzer
Still though why have I never had a membership pack?

.. that's because YOU have to drive a Zed....not just own one .... :tongue:

Guest wozzer
I'm hoping Andy P is right and the people on the gates will use a bit of common sense. If you're in a Jap sports car then they must suspect you might just be in a club.

What's more, if you own a Zed and you're not a member of this site, you're loopy.

..NO BUD if your in Zed you got to be "LOOPY"... :dance: :dance:

I seriously doubt whether the guys on the gate would care if you even have a jap car, its £20 to them either way. Last year we were just asked which club we were with and they gave us directions to the stand and sent us on our way.

Guest lets drift
Hmm.. I probably shouldn't have started this thread as it's confusing people.

I think I was just unlucky last year - and I did get in anyway just by paying and shouting, no card was needed.

Trust you, to confuse everyone expect me. You can't confuse me I'm far too clever for that LOL ;) :D :D