Bl****y multi story car parks

Guest lets drift

Guest lets drift

Well guys I won't be using Multi Story Car parks ever again.

There I am having a great day out in Winchester and the only available parking left was the Multi Story so I very slowly and carefully go up 7 levels with some stupid ford festa behind me and trying to hurry me. :mad: I park no problems.

Later that eveing I collect said Zed and ground it on every single ramp always right at the bottom of the ramp no matter how slowly I crawled along. :cry: :cry: AAAAARRRGGGG NEVER, NEVER NO NEVER AGAIN.

I don't even have a body kit on it. :(

Poor Zed feel I have to give it an extra wash and Wax this afternoon to make up for it's scraping on thursday

i sympathise eileen my zed at the front end is about 2.5cm off floor, i can not go ANYWHERE in her at all apart from where in know there are no bumps

Guest lets drift
i sympathise eileen my zed at the front end is about 2.5cm off floor, i can not go ANYWHERE in her at all apart from where in know there are no bumps

Your Zed wouldn't surive on my estate Sarah. I tend to go the long way round in order to miss them, as the chav's don't like the way a crawl along over them and will insist on trying to overtaking me while I'm trying not to ground. What with having a REX as well half of the estate is a 'no go area' for us. LOL

its that bad i can not go out of the village or off roads i know there are no bumps, i could never get in my z and just drive to another town in case of speed bumps, never mind a speed camera detector i need a flamin sleeping policeman detector!!

Total PITA, I still have a crack on the underside of my front bumper because of these things. Sympathise with you completely. It would be nice if somebody in this country had the brains to build a carpark with spaces big enough to fit an actual car in, and open the doors without having to worry about hitting the car next to you or (more importantly) vice versa as well.