santa pod

Guest acer80

Guest wozzer
Yep! We all got times.

If you had been there you could have seen them, cos they put them up on a big gantry at the finish. :D :D :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guest scoops
Yep! We all got times.

If you had been there you could have seen them, cos they put them up on a big gantry at the finish. :D :D :D

i looked but its a bit far from my house so you'll have to tell me. Unless youre too embarassed :o :o :o :x: ;)

14.85@94.75mph was best I could manage(PB of 14.6 earlier this year)

BUT my 0.220 reaction time scooped top points in the Z Club challenge I think.

I find it difficult to maintain concentration when the place is so busy and you have to wait so long for each run. 3 runs took me all morning to get.

Overall I was pleased if not overjoyed with the days work.

Round 5 is Jul 16.

I gotta say there were some ropey Zeds there...

We were gutted by the quality of them on the Zed club area... dents, rust, different colour body panels... it was shocking! Of course there were some nice ones in the 300zx.co.uk area ;)

Also some of the times were shocking, I can only hope they were mostly N/A's, nearly all of them had trouble getting in the 14's and even 15's... actually thinking about it your NA is bloody fast so they must have been slow TT's... :(

Where is MAC and the big hitters when you need them lol

We were gutted by the quality of them on the Zed club area... dents, rust, different colour body panels... it was shocking! Of course there were some nice ones in the 300zx.co.uk area ;)

Also some of the times were shocking, I can only hope they were mostly N/A's, nearly all of them had trouble getting in the 14's and even 15's... actually thinking about it your NA is bloody fast so they must have been slow TT's... :(

Where is MAC and the big hitters when you need them lol

there where lots of nice zeds in the zclub area mine was there for the morning and the times well i watched a tt go down the track and it run a 14.8 would have been nice to see some very fast tt,s like macs etc but im more than pleased with my time of 14.7 not bad for a N/A auto ;)

ill be aiming for mid 13 when i do it again bring it on tt boys lets see what you can do if you dont break down on the way lol

Guest burf2000

Mine would be the one with door ding dents, but they come out soon. I think the more Z's the better, (good ones or bad)

Oh and the big dented one was the bloke next to me who bonnect came up on the way there.

Met some great people who were very friends, (wish I could remember the one who had the gun metal grey z (poke audio subs if i remember) next to the nice red one who spoke to me alo. tall mid 30's spikey hair)

My personel opinion is that the club should welcome all types of Z's and be equal to all, I only had my Z 4 weeks now and I am doing it up at a fast rate.

I hate clubs that only want the best,

Hey now boys don't get all offended ;) I'm just saying we walked past all the other car stands (Skylines Supras MR2's you name it) and they were all beautifully presented. We were looking forward to seeing some great examples (like the ones last year and the two in the meguirs comp.) and we were dissapointed that's all. I agree, any Zed is better than no Zed, and well done for owning one, but we saw one with god knows what on the drivers window, lookied like a giant albatross turd lol and as I say different colour body panels and splitters etc. I just think if you are going to put your car on show then do. I personally wouldn't be happy putting my car on show unless I was happy with it! But you are right of course, if you are treating it as a just a place to meet up with your club then it's all good, turn up in anything. :)

Not knocking your cars boys, just my opinion that last year we had some Zeds of a really high standard there, and I was looking forward to seeing them again. I don't really know what happened on the strip... on the whole they were very slow :(

Here's to the Jap show finale later this year, I look forward to seeing some minters there :D