March 20, 200620 yr So did anyone else have issues getting their z insured. OMG - i've never been so annoyed in my life... I'm 23 - female and so what... why can't i be insured?!?! :cry: After like 10 million and 50 calls, i finally got a 'semi' decent quote some companies wanted like £2000 for a year.... how harsh? I bet everyone else just sailed through getting insurance.... :cry:
March 20, 200620 yr ouch! , we have a few male owners of that age and younger with much lower quotes. Some to try, if not already : Admiral, Diamond, Adrian flux, Directline, Houghtons, A-Plan, Confused.com....and there are others recomended on this site.
March 20, 200620 yr didnt you check this before buying the car? er.... try footman james or adrian flux (theyre my provider and probably do you a good quote). Paul -v-
So did anyone else have issues getting their z insured.
OMG - i've never been so annoyed in my life...
I'm 23 - female and so what... why can't i be insured?!?! :cry:
After like 10 million and 50 calls, i finally got a 'semi' decent quote some companies wanted like £2000 for a year.... how harsh?
I bet everyone else just sailed through getting insurance.... :cry: