11.11.11 a new forum policy?

I know this is at a late stage.

I must admit when I was growing up, I took the mickey out of the old blokes with their stories of the war, and it is only as I have got older that I have appreciated the fact that they risked and put down their lives so that we have the right to say exactly what we want.

So I am asking you and the committee to see if we as a forum should respect the two minutes silence in regard to posting, on rememberance day?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Yup the only people I give money too are the poppy people, ALWAYS have sooooo much respect for these lads and lasses. :bow:

The VERY least we can do is be quiet for a few min to show our respect.

Well said, I agree with you mate. Good call to all the people who have done and suggested this. The old boys really appreciate it when people remember and have respect for them and their fallen friends.

Dave

--- edit! Nearly posted that in the 2 mins silence! my clocks are five minutes ahead of the forum!! Respect to all those good people -----