Fog light bulb spec

Evening all,

The heavens have just opened up just now so can't go outside to rummage around my own zed so I'm hoping someone online knows the answer to my question:

What is the bulb spec for JDM fog lights? Is it a single bulb operating twin filamints (remember they are also running lights) or are there two separate bulbs in there? The bulb type (ie H1, H3, etc) would be most helpful.

Edit - just remembered: What is the standard wattage of the main beam (H1)? Is it 55W or 100W?

Many thanks for your help!

Dan

JDM fogs have 1 x 501 (sidelights), 1 x H3 (fog) (but with a bullet connector, instead of a spade)

Main beam is H1, 55 watt

HTH

Thank you very much gentlemen - now I know what I need to replace! I've never seen a H3 bullet connector though ... could prove interesting to find a replacement!

Dan

Guest johndps

...and if you haven't changed them yet, you get at the nuts (3 of them) at the back of the light unit through the gap after you have removed the indicator unit. (2 screws to get the indicator unit off) and don't overtighten those 2 screws putting it back on.

...and if you haven't changed them yet, you get at the nuts (3 of them) at the back of the light unit through the gap after you have removed the indicator unit. (2 screws to get the indicator unit off) and don't overtighten those 2 screws putting it back on.

Thanks John - I've been in there before when wiring up new side running lights in the corner indicators - quite a tight fit if you've got big hands ;)

Dan