Hello all

Guest Jaymz

Guest Neil Morris
Hi My name is Jaymz and im a new Z owner from coventry, i have seen a few Z's around and thought i would intro myself ;)

Well hi jamee & welome to the club. bunch of pee takers that they are. but you will get lots of help from them. Even if they call you bobby ball....LOL

thanx for the welcome astra/neil.......ive been on a few times before, loads of help and even more fun.....just what the site needs :) is who else is from the coventry area on here?

Guest Neil Morris
thanx for the welcome astra/neil.......ive been on a few times before, loads of help and even more fun.....just what the site needs :) is who else is from the coventry area on here?

Yes me I live In NORWICH..... :nelson:

Guest Neil Morris
Hi My name is Jaymz and im a new Z owner from coventry, i have seen a few Z's around and thought i would intro myself ;)

Any pics of your Car....?....Stump up 20 Sqid & post em up....LOL

Rock on Tommy....AKA Bobbys Balls......The bunch of pee takers... :rofl:

Guest Neil Morris
yeah im def gonna join and get some pics up....best z site ive seen around.....dare i ask bout ur name? lol

Good call...the name was CO. Chunk....dont give him your pass word...LOL.

:D Welcome to the mad house of Zed ownership :cool: we do tend to have a Midlands meet every month so get you self into the Mid events forum and see whent he next one is :D

There are a couple of owners over Cov way.

Guest karl300zx

welcome mate,

karl

I'm in Leamington - not too far, and hopefully will be getting to the next Midlands meet too. Hope to see your zed sometime when I'm in Coventry. I'll keep my eye out. What colour's yours? What part of Cov? I'm quite often going through Binley and out past the hospital.

Guest Scottywil

Welcome bud. Another NA owner too. :hyper:

Get your self along to some meets and make sure you check out the NA tuning forum. (for subscribed members only :D ) ;)

Scott