Flame & Thunder @ da pod

Just got back from the above, absolutly brilliant I made it a family day out and no body was disapointed. Only saw Slick Pete and that was later on as there was masses of folks there. Saw 1 other Z a nice red un with lambo's but dont know who it was.

Unfortunatly the day/night was spoiled a little by the 2/3 hour queue to get out (probably more for those parked closer to the strip) it was fookin mental, apparently this was due to an accident on the lanes leading to the Pod, any body who's been there will understand what sort of caos that would cause as theres only one way in and out and there was a few thousand cars trying to get down there.

Still it was worth it :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cheers for that Steve!! LOL

Gutted i couldnt make it today!! Glad you had a good time bud, and hope that Pete does a good time tomorrow!!

See yer soon fella

Rich

Still it was worth it

It was indeedy!

Ditto that traffic! OMG. I just sat and waited till it cleared(around 10Pm) and then drove strait out.

Yami and Jay were already back at the hotel when I arrived.

We had a couple of drinks.

Sunday morning ...RAIN... Rain ... more rain.

Post breakfast we made a decision... Head Home. So no Pod today for them or me..

2006 roll on.

yami was it you was parked behind me in camping part, ,, ,i saw your ,motor late saturday night,, you drove right up behind me to turn around, tried to get to see ya before you sped off, , i was in black zed , , was it you?? ps saw slick petes car over the back sat night too but didnt see him , !! we stayed for rwyb , but left at 1pm today as rain didnt stop, then sat in massive qeue for m1, closed for 5 hrs

sat was a good day , shame about today but theres always next year

ps saw slick petes car over the back sat night too but didnt see him , !! we stayed for rwyb

Yeh, I blagged my way round to the pit side area so I didnt have to park on the grass with my track tyres.

Looks like I made a good call by coming home Sun am!.

Soz to here about your M1 woes Paul.

damb, i missed you today as well ,, agh well, tbh we didnt get out of tent before 9pm, as i spent most of last night having a few bevvies, also was laughing at those lot queing up to get out, sorry steve j, not personal like, was thinking to meself glad im not stuck in that que, how wrong was i, ,, still glad to have made it home with zed in one peice, enjoyed the boys trying to impersonate terry grant this morning in the neighbours, field , 6 of them at one point ,, was pmsl when security turned up in toyota 4x4 chasing them was like waccy races, he got two of them , the rest scarperd, pmsl,,

yami was it you was parked behind me in camping part, ,, ,i saw your ,motor late saturday night,, you drove right up behind me to turn around, tried to get to see ya before you sped off, , i was in black zed , , was it you?? ps saw slick petes car over the back sat night too but didnt see him , !! we stayed for rwyb , but left at 1pm today as rain didnt stop, then sat in massive qeue for m1, closed for 5 hrs

sat was a good day , shame about today but theres always next year

yes thought we were being clever bought a weekend pass, then we parked in the camping bit to get nearer the action and what happened we ended up at the back of the que to get out resulting in a three hour wait. now thats twice this year 3 hours to get into weston wheels as well lets hope next year is better, your car is very nice by the way nice clean example next time i will let ourselves be known to you