Redline ECU Chip Question

Guest 3 Hun-ed

Guest 3 Hun-ed

Hey everybody. I just had a question. I was thinking of ordering a Redline ECU chip from E-bay because its really cheap. Would it be safe to put on a 93 300ZXTT. I already have the full catback exhaust system and the JWT intake. I wanted to complete the Stage 3 set up. I would love the JWT ECU Chip. But I dont have the money for it right now.

Also. What does it mean when they say the ECU Chip is already programed. Does that mean I can have the shop install it without tuneing it.

Guest Chris@GetGReddy
I was thinking of ordering a Redline ECU chip from E-bay because its really cheap. .

That's the spirit :x: dont risk your engine by saving a few pennys do it proper 1st time round.

Guest Chris@GetGReddy
Do you sell parts for the TT 300zx

Yes i do check the website, but about your eprom make suer you know what your putting into your ECU :)

be very careful with ecu upgrades, especially where its off ebay and not generally spoken of for our cars. They tend to increase the red line and up the boost level but thats it. With the JWT it also adjusts the fuel map to compensate so you dont blow your engine up! My advice - save your pennies up and do it right. Its an expensive engine to fix.