FAO - All Welsh Members

Glenn

Can any welsh and surrounding areas members who still use the site or are interested in any future meets please post up their name and where they are from. I'll then add the details to the list below, ta ;)

T-Pot – Llanelli

Glenn – Newport

john barker – Newport

Dafydd – Newport

pk1 – Abervagenny

Adz2324 - Cardiff

paul.donovan73@ - Swansea

eacyboy - Ebbw Vale

white-zed - Cinderford

DAI - Swansea

nissan300 - Swansea

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

:duffer: nice one glenn ive seen a couple of z's around my way stock grey + a black one similar to t pots i know theres at least two other z'ers around the swansea area dai from ponyadawe and a geezer in gorsienon ;) shakem all up for a meet fella hope to see you soon laters mucker

update

T-Pot – Llanelli

Glenn – Newport

John Barker – Newport

Dafydd – Newport

pk1 – Abervagenny

Adz2324 - Cardiff

paul.donovan73@ - Swansea

eacyboy - ebbw vale

white-zed - Cinderford

:duffer: nice one glenn ive seen a couple of z's around my way stock grey + a black one similar to t pots i know theres at least two other z'ers around the swansea area dai from ponyadawe and a geezer in gorsienon ;) shakem all up for a meet fella hope to see you soon laters mucker

Thanks for the info mate. I've heard of Dai but never seen him at any of the meets. Theres also somewhere a Franky from Port Talbort, Martin X13 from Ammanford, Djmisstear from Llantrisant again who have all posted on here but never been seen?

Whats happened to Mark (Nissan300)? He drives a grey Zed and was at the Mumbles meet.

fook nose fella im looking forward to meeting up with you all again pk tried getting a meet going i know a few including yourself i and t pot posted to it legrath invited us over for a joint meet hows about trying to arrange a welsh convoy over the bridge glenn what you think

well someone please try to sort a meet out for us.. either newport, cardiff, swansea, i dont care but be nice to get something out of the way before xmas kicks in..

otherwise we will be the only area without an xmas meet or party..

amazing aint it...everyother area can manage it but we cant.. and its not through lack of trying..

Right then guys theres a SW meet on Sunday 27th November at Haynes International Motor Museum, Castle Cary Road (A359), Sparkford, Somerset

BA22 7LH.

I know it may be a bit far for some of you guys but it looks like myself, pk1 and white-zed are going so far from this area. Here's the details -

http://www.300zx.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=59056&page=1&pp=15

Hello :hyper:

I rarely get time at the moment for meeting up. I saw your Zed, Paul the other week, i was on a course in Cefnhengoed School. Looked pretty trick !!! ;)

Wont make the 27th either.

Would like to meet up though, just hard to arange as weekends are only time with family.

Dai

It would be heck of a long way for you Swansea boys to come and it is a SW meet after all, Just thought I'd mention it. If we get any more response from other members over to next week then we'll organise something local that ain't to far for everyone.

they why dont we get of our combines arses and sort something out for the welsh members before xmas??? :headvswal :headvswal :rant: :rant:

i tried twice but to no avail.. last chance saloon and all..

:headvswal come on then pk t pot or glenn can you post a poll or something when all us this side off the bridge can have a xmas bash or just a meet please and maybe some of the s.w. z'ers could attend :confused:

:headvswal come on then pk t pot or glenn can you post a poll or something when all us this side off the bridge can have a xmas bash or just a meet please and maybe some of the s.w. z'ers could attend :confused:

What about somewhere in Cardiff like by the Bay or Penarth?

same old same, however im up for that carvery!!! food baby yeah!! feed me ;)

i expect me and white zed would be up for a day out..

fook the rest i will come ;)

:hyper: :hyper: fooking whey hey i dont care what date i dont care wot time i will be there :dance: :dance: :tongue: :bow: :D :duffer: not that im exited or nothing :o