Half Past Dead......

Just sat and watched the above film, and for those that don't know, it stars Steven Seagal.

Not a bad film, as Seagal films go, plenty of action, and a nice little cars sequence at the start. Funny phone call with the titles at the end of the film.

Now got to get around to watching;

'Clementine',

'Into The Sun',

&

'Today You Die' (His latest)

Then get around to watching 'Aikido - The Path Beyond Thought'.

Watched 'Submerged' the other week, co-staring Vinnie Jones, also good for Seagal fans, again plenty of action.

Watched 'Out For A Kill' (Not 'Out For Justice', different film) the other week as well, DON'T BOTHER, the worst Seagal film I've seen to date!!!

Anyway, thats my film reviews for tonight :D

Thanks for that Dave - have made a note to myself to watch some of those.

My recent DVD viewing includes

Ice Age (excellent)

The Magic Roundabout (alright)

Creep (excellent)

End of The Century: The Story of The Ramones (brilliant)

and

The Sex Pistols: Live at The Longhorn

This weekend I should hopefully get to watch

Flight of The Phoenix

House of Wax

and

My House in Umbria

Perhaps I should get out more..................................... :confused:

Half past dead? was that the one with Ja Rule in it? Personally I didn't like that one much, I think if they changed the title to 'You'll wish you were dead' it would more accurately describe the viewing experience. Out for justice was probably his best work, it was all downhill from there (Under Siege doesn't count because it is cancelled out by Under Siege 2)

Forgot to mention my 'Horror' selection ;)

Saw 'Saw' last week, very good.

Also 'Hellraiser 7, Deader', not a bad one from the cult Hellraiser set, a bit weired and not enough of PinHead for my liking :D

Other horrors to watch (that I have on DVD)...

'Hellraiser 6, Hellseeker',

Hellraiser 8, Hellworld',

&

'Resident Evil, Apocalypse'

Forgot to mention my 'Horror' selection ;)

Saw 'Saw' last week, very good.

Also 'Hellraiser 7, Deader', not a bad one from the cult Hellraiser set, a bit weired and not enough of PinHead for my liking :D

Other horrors to watch (that I have on DVD)...

'Hellraiser 6, Hellseeker',

Hellraiser 8, Hellworld',

&

'Resident Evil, Apocalypse'

Ooooh some good 'uns there :D

Saw is excellent (Saw II is out soon)

Have seen the first 2 Hellraisers and they were good

Resident Evil 1 and 2 are both very good

28 Days Later is an excellent film as are:

The Evil Dead (first one only!!!!)

Unfaithful

Seven

The Aviator

PM me if you want a full list of my DVD collection to perhaps "borrow" one or two ;)

I have just got hold of "today you die" on DVD aint had a look yet but might do later tonight.

I got hold of a copy the other week, when it was released, it was supposed to be a region 1 original, turned out to be a rip-off copy, but as it didn't cost much, and it's a very good copy, I'm not too bothered ;)

What about 'Evil Dead II: The Medievil Dead' 'Army of Darkness'

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now theres a classic ;) :rofl:

That was The Evil Dead III mate and it was Sh1te

The Evil Dead II was Dead by Dawn which was also sh1te :rofl:

Equallly as bad are:

Toolbox Murders

The Nostril Picker

Basketcase(but strangely enough I almost quite like this one)

and

Constantine

But as Zebedee used to say: "time for bed"

Thanks for that Dave - have made a note to myself to watch some of those.

My recent DVD viewing includes

Creep (excellent)

Went to see this with my girlfriend, Lucie (who REALLY doesn't like horror movies...unlike me!). I literally raced to see this as soon as possible as the hype had been very promising, plus it was a British production and after seeing such recent homegrown films as Dog Soldiers and the brilliant 28 Days Later I had high hopes.

We spent the entire movie either p1ssing ourselves laughing or rolling our eyes at how bad it was!

For example, the big "scary" scene...you know the one I mean: one captive girl, one big knife and one monster who's training to be a gynacologist...well, the way it was executed (pardon the pun!) was just so unintentionally funny! I know everyone's tastes are different and I totally respect your view of the film but God I was disappointed with this...mainly as it could've been so much more than it was!

That was The Evil Dead III mate and it was Sh1te

The Evil Dead II was Dead by Dawn which was also sh1te :rofl: ...

Yep, you're dead right ('scuse the punn ;) ) I blame IMDB's web site, as I went to check the correct full title, and copied & pasted it straight from there :headvswal

Now I'm wondering if I have actually seen the original first one, as I've just checked the trailer for 'Dead By Dawn', and I've defo seen that one (with the 'walking' hand, and the flying eye ball :rofl: )

But I can't agree with you, these were classic comedy horror films, stuff you just can't take seriously!.

Does any one know if Texas chain saw massacre (orignal one) is still available i think it was banned, also you need to see (Ted bundy) its about the first real life serial killer needs to be seen, its quite old but very good film.

Does any one know if Texas chain saw massacre (orignal one) is still available i think it was banned, also you need to see (Ted bundy) its about the first real life serial killer needs to be seen, its quite old but very good film.

"The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Original Uncut Version)" £5.99 from Play.com