how may subscribed members acually use the forums

just sitting here and reading all the new posts to see if ive missed anything today as everyday and noticed that is a few of the same people who either post or reply to posts whilst others sit back and possibly read the comments on the forums. is it just a few of us who actually bother to reply/ love to add our 2 pennys worth/ bored sh**less/ got nothing better to do/ find it relevant/ not satisfied with our zeds so far/ extraverts or for other reasons cant help but reply and post. whats with the rest of the members. im just curious, i would come to meets but my zed is in a coma at the moment so thats why i dont come to meets but i do post ...quite a bit really.. too much me thinkx sumtimes. i think this is my third post today. INSOMNIAC comes to mind!!!!!!!!! :smw:

Guest astrassuck

Yeah I have noticed its the same handful of people....always crack pipes cropping up in conversations!! Off the top of my head the usual suspects are:

Mac

Chunk

Leigh

Funky Si

Craig David

Rebel

Astrassuck

PK1

Johnlowndes101

spinski

timmy turbot

bandit

vini

There are more but it is 3am and i'm off to bed! Night night all! ZZZzzzzzzzx

Guest Timmy_Turbo

Yeah and I WILL pay my fee as soon as I can be @rsed aswell, I have been a larger than life MEMBER on here for five years or so. Love it and will always plague this place. ;)

Yeah but to get back to what you are on about, it is usually the same people but that's what keeps it going.

Guest astrassuck
Yeah and I WILL pay my fee as soon as I can be @rsed aswell, I have been a larger than life MEMBER on here for five years or so. Love it and will always plague this place. ;)

Yeah but to get back to what you are on about, it is usually the same people but that's what keeps it going.

In the style of Edward Rumplestiltskin....."This is a subscribed thread for subscribed members, there's nothing for you here"

BTW Thats edward, as in edward and tubbs, local shop, royston vasey...........

Guest Timmy_Turbo
In the style of Edward Rumplestiltskin....."This is a subscribed thread for subscribed members, there's nothing for you here"

BTW Thats edward, as in edward and tubbs, local shop, royston vasey...........

PMSL :D

Im free.............

I do a lot of post answering??? And have my fair share of thread starting too. I find its the best way I have of escaping from the world of steel and stone in which i spend so much time. I must admit (and do appologize) that I am not much help by way of answers to ZED related problems as I know so little so far. But I try to be helpful in other ways. I am also a member of ZClub.net but thats a far slower moving forum than this (but good all the same) I do often pop in to see whats going on over there when there aint a lot going on here.

I dont start threads, but as im reading through various threads, if I feel I have a valid input (not everybody else feels that its valid.) then I post my pennies worth, but you can keep me off your list anyway. I do think there are more viewers than participants.

I think that some members probably only use the site to chat about cars? I would find that absolutely boring I'm affraid. Even when we attend meets its not all about the cars but about us (the owners) too.

imo yiuve paid for the privelage then make the best of it.. go on join in

Wish I had more time to use the forum. Its only a couple days a week I get the chance to log on and there are far too many new threads for me to look at.

Just scan over a few even then dont get much chance to reply.

Maybe when I get my Z out here I'll have more problems to talk about! :D

Andy

Guest Neil Morris
I dont start threads, but as im reading through various threads, if I feel I have a valid input (not everybody else feels that its valid.) then I post my pennies worth, but you can keep me off your list anyway. I do think there are more viewers than participants.

Nice looking ZED ZOGG........You should post more so we can all look at your car... :bow:

You can add me to the list but I don't post much....... :D ... Well not as much as Timmy, Chunk, Mac ECT....

I post a lot of utter pointless sh1te :D And I'm proud of it as well :D

Over 3500 posts in just over 2 years isnt too bad (as there are a lot worse than me ;) ) But then I have it on one of the double screens here at work all the time I'm here, and I have it on at night (if I'm home) while I do other stuff as well, so I spend quite a lot of time on the forum, and it's a great place to be with a great bunch of peeps on it :bow: :bow: :D

Well, apparently I post on average 1.88 times per day, so I guess I'm a fairly regular user. Although there was a couple of months sometime after I joined where I didn't say that much, up until paying my subscription when I actually bought my zed. Must admit that I read more than I post though. I do like it on here, some of the threads are rubbish, but you're going to get that anywhere. Generally I'd say the banter's pretty good, and it's nice that it's not just about the cars. I mean don't get me wrong, I love my zed, but I can't talk about it endlessly and wouldn't want to.

Guest John Helps

WOW

Where did you get dem rear wings Zogg ??????

Dem FAB !!!!!