Fekking BBC

Hi all,

Just been watching Inside Out on BBC1. Basically a journalist went undercover as an illegal asian immigrant in Southall to expose how easy it is to find work, buy a UK passport and bank account and register for free NHS treatment.

Firstly I am disgusted at the way it was reported - trying to get viewers' sympathy for these illegals being exploited by employers who pay £2.50 per hour....IF THE IMMIGRANTS WERE HERE LEGALLY THEN FINE, but they're not so TOUGH - return home when your visa expires!

Secondly they blanked out the faces of those people who offered to supply fake documents - OK, that is fine at this stage, to prevent any reason for a future trial to collapse. But there was no mention at the end of the programme that the BBC was/has handing the files over to the police or immigration :confused:

IMO any info and evidence MUST be handed over to the authorities NOW so they can rid us not only of the illegal immigrants, but prosecute those who blatantly give work, shelter and fraudulently assist them to stay here.

Sorry if this is contraversial to some, but when the BBC report there are over 100,000 illegal immigrants in London alone something must be done :rant:

Richard :(

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Guest astrassuck

I agree, if they come here legally and work, they will get NMW and thats great, no problems with that at all (although with the outstandingly high unemployment rate at the moment, i do think british nationals should be given first refusal on jobs). However if the BBC have recorded evidence then they should pass it on to someone useful (ordinarily I would say the police but they are too bust catching motorists for misdemeanor offences) who will do something about it.

I agree, if they come here legally and work, they will get NMW and thats great, no problems with that at all (although with the outstandingly high unemployment rate at the moment, i do think british nationals should be given first refusal on jobs). However if the BBC have recorded evidence then they should pass it on to someone useful (ordinarily I would say the police but they are too bust catching motorists for misdemeanor offences) who will do something about it.

Astra mate - I think your avatar says it all............ ;) :rofl:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

(ordinarily I would say the police but they are too bust catching motorists for misdemeanor offences) who will do something about it.
Immigration deal with illegal immigrants... :slap: ...

police deal with illegal immigrants who drive with no insurance and other misdemeanours... :rofl:

Guest astrassuck
Immigration deal with illegal immigrants... :slap: ...

police deal with illegal immigrants who drive with no insurance and other misdemeanours... :rofl:

Oh they don't give a shit about that, unless they are speeding, have no road tax or running it on chip fat....i.e. something where essentially the government is losing out!

Maybee if they got the lazy dole dossing b$%%^rds up and working for there money there wouldnt be so many jobs for them, and there would be a few extra quid in the goverment coffers to sort out the sham that is immigration, and also the police could pheraps chase a few baddies instead of drivers.

Guest astrassuck

Funny you mention dole scum as i went to see the league of gentlemen on stage last night at the corn exchange in cambridge and bought this shirt....yes I know I look psychotic in the picture....few too many beers!

P1010012.jpg

Guest astrassuck
LOL. I bet you paid for it though not the taxpayer ;)

Damn straight i did, 2 hours graft for that T-Shirt.....I would have bought a £145 Nike jacket too, but there aren't enough hours for me to work to pay for that, so i guess i will just have to wait until I am on the dole before I buy one ;)

Guest astrassuck
2 Hours, dude there is a minimum wage you know now LMAO.

Respect is due, however 145 quid for a nike jacket eeek.

Cost me £18 quid....£9 hour after tax....not bad for an underqualified 19 year old ;)

And yeah there were these kids in highfields (local council estate) bragging that their rockports cost £180 quid....i wish i could wear 180 quid shoes....unfortunately I have bills to pay, a girlfriend and baby to look after (although my girlfriend does work though, so she's not dependant on me).

What really pisses me off is that I cant afford double glazing or central heating (I have got central heating, but i couldn't afford to have it installed if you know what I mean) and yet all these council houses are double glazed, central heated, all maintenance bills are taken care of. I'm thinking of throwing the towel in, gettin a council house, waiting for it to be double glazed / heated etc. buy it for £25k and sell it in 5 years for 5 times that!!

Dude i know exactly what you mean, my m8 has 4 kids a free 4 bedroomed house with big gardens, a bmw 5 series 1995 all for free because h is on the isck ( has been for 10 years with agrofobia) the fookers never in !!! His missus is n the sick , get this caus she has a bad back when pregnant !!! They get approx in there hand 450 quid a week!!! no rent etc etc etc.

I just paid a 2k fin council tax bill, my missus is registered disabled "signed of for life" by docs, but still works 45 hrs a week. And i rent a poxy cottage because im self employed and need more years accounts etc.

It makes my blood boil !!!

Guest astrassuck
Dude i know exactly what you mean, my m8 has 4 kids a free 4 bedroomed house with big gardens, a bmw 5 series 1995 all for free because h is on the isck ( has been for 10 years with agrofobia) the fookers never in !!! His missus is n the sick , get this caus she has a bad back when pregnant !!! They get approx in there hand 450 quid a week!!! no rent etc etc etc.

I just paid a 2k fin council tax bill, my missus is registered disabled "signed of for life" by docs, but still works 45 hrs a week. And i rent a poxy cottage because im self employed and need more years accounts etc.

It makes my blood boil !!!

Yeah there is a bloke here who has agrophobia, gets a shit load of tax money....yet i see him outside all day every day in his massive front garden smoking B&H Gold and drinking a can of stella....agrophobia my arse!

Guest astrassuck

Lol this thread is turning into a private chat room :rofl:

Yup Maggie, the psychotic old cow but she knew what she was doing....kind of :S :D

....and they want to give people a pension just for being a citizen! not for paying the national insurance and taxes! You can just see the 3rd worldies watching this on their sat tv and getting their ar5ses over here pronto to do the citizenship test! They'd be mad not to and there's no end of bleeding heart liberals who want to spend your money letting the sods in! Its getting like a pyramid scheme but its the last ones in who rip you off not the first ones.

The Frenchies have got this right over babies too - giving a tax break for having more to people who actually pay some taxes!

needed a rant there:)