November 16, 200124 yr I dont want to start a new topic about it but I will find out really soon which one is faster and better. I own an AUTO and I am buying a MANUAL as well. Both stock I will put them to the test. As for the 0.60 times for the AUTO some guy said 7/8 sec... Did you forgot to release the handle break when you did that time? No need to answer that
I dont want to start a new topic about it but I will find out really soon which one is faster and better.
I own an AUTO and I am buying a MANUAL as well.
Both stock I will put them to the test.
As for the 0.60 times for the AUTO some guy said 7/8 sec...
Did you forgot to release the handle break when you did that time?
No need to answer that