Custom headers and cam timing are next, if that doesn’t break the 6K barrier then intake revisions (plenum and throttle bodies) are probably next. For now I’m just going to drive it and enjoy the ride. Just had a great time at Japfest Goodwood followed by a track day there yesterday. Black Sunshine got a lot of attention and held its own on the track, what a great car to drive!
By
madmarco ·
Help needed, if I push and hold the AUTO+OFF for about 5seconds I get this
Auto+OFF+5sec= 00 set
9 amb
Push AUTO once more = 30
33
Push AUTO once more = 40
0
Push Auto once more = 50
50
Push AUTO once more = 00
9 this is the start once more.
So is this how you change the heater settings? and if so which of the above do I change to give more heat to my feet.
My zed is a UK 1990 if that helps.