December 9, 200421 yr Can anyone shed any light (heh) on what type of bulb this takes so I can put a stronger one in Thanks.
December 9, 200421 yr If it has never been changed from import, then it'll look like a standard H3 bulb, but when you come to connect a UK H3, you'll see that the old one has a bullet connector, and your new one will have a spade connector. Simply cut off the female bullet on the car loom and crimp on a new female spade instead, job done. Here is the correct type of H3, bit of a pointless pic though as it's still in it's box :D................... And yes I am stuffing myself with a tub of Pringles :D HTH EDIT** I'm stuffing myself with the contents of the tube of Pringles, and not the tube ;)
December 9, 200421 yr EDIT** I'm stuffing myself with the contents of the tube of Pringles, and not the tube ;) VOTE: This is THE post of the day :rofl: I just spat my coffee on my keyboard :cry: :rofl:
December 10, 200421 yr Author A picture is worth a thousand words - Thanks. I have to ask - what flavour crisps are they? Most important.
December 10, 200421 yr First I hope Andy's keyboard is OK now :D And it was a tub of Cheese and Onion, and NO I was not drinking the beer in the afternoon, they were still there from the evening before :D HTH
Can anyone shed any light (heh) on what type of bulb this takes so I can put a stronger one in
Thanks.