September 13, 200422 yr Does anyone know the status of the Viper front bumper from Zcentre ?. I know Jaz had one fitted : http://www.inter-space.co.uk/viper1.jpg and since then a revised version has been deveoped http://www.inter-space.co.uk/viper2.jpg But I don't see it on their website, or have heard anything since. There was also talk of revised headlights to incorporate the indicators ? Has anyone else fitted the Viper bumper, either the early version or the 2nd version ? Pics ? Price details ? Thanks
Does anyone know the status of the Viper front bumper from Zcentre ?.
I know Jaz had one fitted :
http://www.inter-space.co.uk/viper1.jpg
and since then a revised version has been deveoped
http://www.inter-space.co.uk/viper2.jpg
But I don't see it on their website, or have heard anything since.
There was also talk of revised headlights to incorporate the indicators ?
Has anyone else fitted the Viper bumper, either the early version or the 2nd version ? Pics ? Price details ?
Thanks