July 8, 200422 yr I mean what the hell happens when you get the munchies, do you eat Rivita or something? Or are you allways stoned so never get the munchies? Maybe Nelson could fill his car with Helium?
July 8, 200422 yr PMSLMFAO :) Yeah and what happens to you phat boy when you lay off the weights and the poppers? You turn into a lard ass! :) :) You were so fit I would've had to fight Mrs Turbo to shag you at Trax two years ago, then you laid off the training and turned into a phat Jay off Big Bro! ROFLMFAO :) Love you really though. XXX
July 8, 200422 yr I'll have you know I maintained a lean 230 lbs, I have a problem at Versace because my waist is 31 and my chest is 50! PMSL Acatully Im a bit worried Ive stopped taking any performancing enhancing drugs and started taking perfuransace dehancings ones called stella. I stop smoking, get to the gym about 3 times a week max, talk for an hour then pick up a weight chuck it about 4 20 seconds and go home. BUT I dont look any different. I think I was abducted by aliens and they added jonny bravo genes or sumthing. LOL luv u too, whats big brother? Jay? LOL
July 8, 200422 yr LMFAO :) Good to see that you're back on the Rivita and Negat sex diet bud! LOL :) Jay is the fitness freak on Big Bro, Scottish tw@t, although aren't all sweaty socks tw@ts? ;)
July 8, 200422 yr Im on the fat and lager diet but nothing changes, I have turned into action man! although my eagle eyes are still using contacts! LOL, yeah Ive seen him, at least Marco's gone, Ive got gay friends (AdamR, baggins etc) but Id have killed him after about 60 secs! Have you seen ChrisC's bird on it Nardia? See he keeps going for the same type!:)
July 8, 200422 yr Yeah, but at least Nadia is spot free! LOL :) Last pic I saw of a bird Chris had needed Oxecute 'em on her rear! ROFLMFAO :)
July 8, 200422 yr PMSLMFAO :) Chris should stick to playing the piano and buying half price chandeliers from B&Q IMHO! :)
July 8, 200422 yr ROFLMFAO :) Yes indeedy bud, Spaceman...but would a silver bullet kill the Silver werewolf? I heard that they are gonna float the gay spaceship on the stock market...as the price of silver has gone up since the silver beast has depleted the silver market. :)
July 9, 200422 yr I stop smoking, get to the gym about 3 times a week max, talk for an hour then pick up a weight chuck it about 4 20 seconds and go home. BUT I dont look any different. I think I was abducted by aliens and they added jonny bravo genes or sumthing. LOL That's not what HIT is about !! Did I tell you wrong ? :rofl: It's ONCE a week !
I mean what the hell happens when you get the munchies, do you eat Rivita or something? Or are you allways stoned so never get the munchies?
Maybe Nelson could fill his car with Helium?