February 5, 200422 yr Anyone following the thread regarding the central pod size and if it might be big enough to fit a Profec e -01 screen, it isn't! So I'm looking at having a larger pod made to order. Only possible if we gat a number made up together, so is anyone out there interested? Price to be confirmed but in the region of £70 at a guess.
February 6, 200422 yr In my humble experience, there's no such thing as sticking up too high! (by my calculation it will be only 20-25mm higher than the one on my earlier picture - think I can live with that)
Anyone following the thread regarding the central pod size and if it might be big enough to fit a Profec e -01 screen, it isn't!
So I'm looking at having a larger pod made to order. Only possible if we gat a number made up together, so is anyone out there interested?
Price to be confirmed but in the region of £70 at a guess.