Custom headers and cam timing are next, if that doesn’t break the 6K barrier then intake revisions (plenum and throttle bodies) are probably next. For now I’m just going to drive it and enjoy the ride. Just had a great time at Japfest Goodwood followed by a track day there yesterday. Black Sunshine got a lot of attention and held its own on the track, what a great car to drive!
By
madmarco ·
If anyone can help me that knows their Z's then I would be most grateful.
My Z is real sick and I need someone to diagnose the problem if possible.
Willing to pay for fuel + time ...
I am in Crowborough in East Sussex and the car at the mo is in Fordcombe in Kent.
For a full Picture of the problem ... please read 'Help me please .. I think I have killed my Z'
Hope someone can help
Thanks in advance ..
Chris