May 2, 200323 yr Has anyone got any official performance stats for an Auto Zed? All the magazine reviews online seem to be for the manual. I have some people that don't believe to auto performance is equal to the manual. (according to some sources, I need proof) I don't want to start an Auto Vs Manual war here, use the other thread for that! :D
May 2, 200323 yr Feel free to ignore the above question. I used the search feature and discovered I had already asked the same question. :eek: Now where did I put my false teeth/zimmer frame? ;)
Has anyone got any official performance stats for an Auto Zed?
All the magazine reviews online seem to be for the manual.
I have some people that don't believe to auto performance is equal to the manual. (according to some sources, I need proof)
I don't want to start an Auto Vs Manual war here, use the other thread for that! :D