March 25, 200323 yr I am trying to get the rear seat out of my 1986 300zx but I can't see any retaining bolt, can any one help me with this. Thanks
March 25, 200323 yr If it's the seat squab you're trying to remove then, there are two push clips at the front, a sharp upward tug whilst holding the seat firmly at the front will free it (do a side at a time, i.e. one hand on the outer edge, the other in the centre), but be careful you don't break the seat. The rear is just held in with Velcro and a couple of metal loops. Oops! just re-read your post, the instructions I've just given are fora Z32, if it's a Z31 them I'm afraid I can't help you. HTH Tim
I am trying to get the rear seat out of my 1986 300zx but I can't see any retaining bolt, can any one help me with this. Thanks