South East London Meet & Family Fun Day - 19th May 2018

GSC

There’s a MDs in Arundel? I bet the local residents association got their nickers in a twist and were out in force to protest the building of that! :gunsmilie: :lol:

See you there. :thumbup:

Oh and renew quick before Gaz reads this and starts chasing you round with his big membership renewal stick! :hammer: :whistling:

Haha. I can imagine the residents of Arundel doing that but it’s been there for years and years.

Ehhh it’s alright he already knows. I’m just being lazy. Kinda need to do it sooner rather than later though I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There’s a MDs in Arundel? I bet the local residents association got their nickers in a twist and were out in force to protest the building of that! :gunsmilie: :lol:

See you there. :thumbup:

Oh and renew quick before Gaz reads this and starts chasing you round with his big membership renewal stick! :hammer: :whistling:

Haha. I can imagine the residents of Arundel doing that but it’s been there for years and years.

Ehhh it’s alright he already knows. I’m just being lazy. Kinda need to do it sooner rather than later though I think.

speak-softly-and-carry-a-big-stick.jpg

I'm looking good for this, then retro Rides goodwood on Sunday, another busy weekend haha,

Which way you guys going after arundel? Might meet on route

Could meet you at Pease Pottage Ash. That’ll be on all our routes I assume. [emoji1360]

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, I’m still in mate. My copilot has pulled out but I think I’ve recruited another.

Looking forward to the mini convoy with Edd and Ash if you guys are still in?

Still in dude. Arundel BP garage @ 1200hrs dude [emoji1360] will message ash on FB and make sure he’s still in

All set for tomorrow guys?

I know I am. Massive full valet on the car today.

Even with my crippled hand. Sorted out the fault with passenger seatbelt not retracting. And had a tinker with the idle and another small tune up.

See you all tomorrow for the convoy and then at site.