January 18, 201610 yr Myself and Dan (GIBSTER-TT) are attending Modfest 2016 at Orsett show ground A13 Essex on Saturday 20th Feb. We have a 4 car stand booked and would like to offer the remaining 2 spaces to any club members who would like to join us On the day. Arrival time to be confirmed nearer the date as it's a staggered entry system to allow everyone an easy entry. I would hazard a guess at 8am to 9am arrival. I suppose the easiest way to grab the spaces would be the first 2 members to firmly commit and pm me gets them. If anyone who commits cannot for any reason make it we will offer the space to the next in line ASAP. Of course any member wishing to come along please do!
January 18, 201610 yr Thanks for sharing Chris, hopefully you will get a couple of EA members. I would myself however my Zed is tucked away whilst i'm working away. Thanks again bud.
January 18, 201610 yr I don't have many obtrusive mods on my car but you can put me down for a 'maybe'
January 18, 201610 yr Author I don't have many obtrusive mods on my car but you can put me down for a 'maybe' Added mate, and doesn't matter on mods at all, I'm sure there will be plenty of cars there aren't to my liking either, but it won't stop me enjoying the day :thumbup1:
Myself and Dan (GIBSTER-TT) are attending Modfest 2016 at Orsett show ground A13 Essex on Saturday 20th Feb.
We have a 4 car stand booked and would like to offer the remaining 2 spaces to any club members who would like to join us
On the day.
Arrival time to be confirmed nearer the date as it's a staggered entry system to allow everyone an easy entry.
I would hazard a guess at 8am to 9am arrival.
I suppose the easiest way to grab the spaces would be the first 2 members to firmly commit and pm me gets them.
If anyone who commits cannot for any reason make it we will offer the space to the next in line ASAP.
Of course any member wishing to come along please do!