Mercedes C63 AMG..... and others

Well, that was a nice day out, I'm just back from Millbrook Proving Ground, where I had great fun - driving a selection of Mercedes' best offerings :D

C63 AMG, E63 AMG, ML63 AMG and even an S65, I got to try them all, a couple of laps around the banked circuit in each of them and then the same again on the "Alpine" section.

No photographs unfortunately as our mobile phone camera's lenses were covered by security tape, in order that we couldn't take any photos of "secret or military" vehicles.

Star of the show for me was the E63 AMG, great to drive with an awesome soundtrack of an exhaust :bow:

ZedRear4b.jpg

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Did you have them flat out then :)

Fat chance :no: It was absolutely pouring with rain and that was followed by a hailstorm - wonderful.

It made the back end quite twitchy tho' :D

Re - PaulC - - To your questions - - Yes and yes, The last eight years I've done Mercedes, Smart, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Subaru, Isuzu and Kia parts.

Don't do Scoobys or Isuzu any more as we dropped these franchises, shame as I liked the Scoobys.

ZedRear4b.jpg

Pity about the pics but sounds like awesome fun :thumbup:

Agreed - glad you had a great day mate!!

I have heard only good things about the E63 - although the Germans get the even more awesome 4WD variant... Shame that's not available here as I've read it puts the latest RS6 and M5 to shame...:bow:

....And 2nd hand C63s are looking quite good value at the moment....

Richard:cool:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2: