May 3, 201313 yr Ok, quite a simple one . . . so I thought. My heater blower suddenly stopped working one day. It's not the motor unit itself, that works, as i've put in a temporary switch so i can still de-fog my windscreen. I've had a good look in the manual and it suggests, from process of elimination, that it's the relay. Is that a common problem or is it more likely something else? Any ideas?
Ok, quite a simple one . . . so I thought. My heater blower suddenly stopped working one day.
It's not the motor unit itself, that works, as i've put in a temporary switch so i can still de-fog my windscreen.
I've had a good look in the manual and it suggests, from process of elimination, that it's the relay.
Is that a common problem or is it more likely something else? Any ideas?