October 13, 200223 yr Just thought I'd pop in and say 'Hello!!' It's Matty aka TopSquads......... Missing my Z since I sold it but it's gone to a good home (fingers crossed!) :p Hope all you guys are well and the Z's are running the way they are supposed to! Craig, Top Job on the boards mate, spiffing!! Timmy Lad, Like the 'Avatar' you have, should have guessed that's what you would have!! Yup, it's the mild mannered janitor!! Like I said hope all's well, do I miss my Z.......do I ever!! Matty.
Just thought I'd pop in and say 'Hello!!'
It's Matty aka TopSquads.........
Missing my Z since I sold it but it's gone to a good home (fingers crossed!) :p
Hope all you guys are well and the Z's are running the way they are supposed to!
Craig,
Top Job on the boards mate, spiffing!!
Timmy Lad,
Like the 'Avatar' you have, should have guessed that's what you would have!! Yup, it's the mild mannered janitor!!
Like I said hope all's well, do I miss my Z.......do I ever!!
Matty.