January 3, 201214 yr OK, more after the shipping cost of one really.... I've got one that I had to replace due to the synchro from 4th to 5th. so now I want to offer it for auction on ebay but not sure what to put as a delivery cost.. obviously happy to have it collected... so I need either the weight, so I can get an estimate from the couriers or an idea of cost if anyone has shipped one. cheers.
OK, more after the shipping cost of one really....
I've got one that I had to replace due to the synchro from 4th to 5th.
so now I want to offer it for auction on ebay but not sure what to put as a delivery cost.. obviously happy to have it collected...
so I need either the weight, so I can get an estimate from the couriers or an idea of cost if anyone has shipped one.
cheers.