dipped hid/ full beam at the same time

On the hid to the lamp, you have 2 spade connectors, on the black wire(ground) add another wire in the same spade and connect it to a bolt or screw on the bodywork, but make sure its a good earth point. You only need to do one side and it will enable the hids to be on when you have main beam on.

You can add another ground link if you wish to the other side for good measure, but will work with one. HTH

NB: when you flash, it will also ignite the HID's so to prolong lamp life, dont go over board with the flashing lol.

There is another mod in the faq section to do a ground at the relay, which will stop the HID's flashing when you use the main beam, but the above is the easiest and quickest, 5min job

Edited by groover

Now i dont know if im being picky but id like to be able to have my dipped beam on and flash my headlamps as normal, but during the day when my dipped beam is off and i flash i would like it to stay off, is this possible?

Yes possible by adding some addition relays, if you need a diagram can knock one up for you.

Jeff TT