indicator problem

hi just wondering if anyone could help my front drivers side indicator is not working.iv tryd changing the bulb but no joy and i cant find my multimeter,also tryd checking fuse but im sad to say the fact thats its all in japanese and im rather portly:angry: i cant get under the dash to pull all the fuses out and check 1by1.

is this a common problem(my mates s13 done the same)

or am i being an idiot.

cheers

in which case its not a fuse . it will be a dirty or broken connector . take the unit out and have a look .put a test lamp on the back of the unit . if this flashes then its the bulb holder that will need a clean up . if it doesnt then there is a fault in the wiring . theres bad or dirty connections all over a zed so my guess is a dirty bulb holder.

good luck

andy

no problem mate .

good luck on wednesday with the mot . a quick tip for the mot . take it for a run first because the emissions on zeds are high but drop down after a good warm up . if its stood idling for a while before he tests emissions they will rise so if you can give the throttle a few licks before he sticks his pipe up your pipe it helps . lol

hi just wondering if anyone could help my front drivers side indicator is not working.iv tryd changing the bulb but no joy and i cant find my multimeter,also tryd checking fuse but im sad to say the fact thats its all in japanese and im rather portly:angry: i cant get under the dash to pull all the fuses out and check 1by1.

is this a common problem(my mates s13 done the same)

or am i being an idiot.

cheers

You are correct - portlyness is a common problem :tt2: