August 24, 201016 yr Hi Guy,s. I need to remove my cruise control unit from the engine bay as i am fitting the rear engine bay skin. Do I need to blank anything off ,once its removed ? Cheerz Chris
August 24, 201016 yr There maybe a vacuum pipe to seal off from the vacuum unit. Paul Edited August 24, 201016 yr by 300_zedx
August 24, 201016 yr Just had a look at mine and it seem to be a self contained unit with no other pipes connected. Paul
August 24, 201016 yr Author Thanks Paul, I get mine back from the bodyshop on Saturday, so i will have a go lol Cheerz Chris
August 24, 201016 yr I will check mines tomorrow night, but if my cruise control unit has been removed i could be intrested in getting a new one.
Hi Guy,s.
I need to remove my cruise control unit from the engine bay as i am fitting the rear engine bay skin.
Do I need to blank anything off ,once its removed ?
Cheerz
Chris