January 30, 200917 yr Thinking of getting the N/A subframe and diff from paul, how big it it?? Would it be possible to get in the Z somehow? Also what do I need to check it comes with for a complete swap??
January 30, 200917 yr Author Would take a tarp with me, but I'm recovering the interior soon so it aint a problem
January 30, 200917 yr Yep should go in sideways with the seats down. Its bloody heavy though. You will want subframe with the hubs and driveshafts on. It will probbaly include all the suspension arms but its only the rear toe arms that are actually different so make sure it has those. You will want the ABS sensors too as I have found a difference between mine, so just to be on the safe side, they should be connected to subframe anyway though. You will also need the rear half of an NA propshaft. The Alternative option is to fit a one piece lightweight propshaft. oh and you will also need a NA gearbox speed sensor, but they are hard to come by. You can instead get just the plastic gear cog for an NA from MJP or Nissan dealer, and swap them over with yours, very cheap.
Thinking of getting the N/A subframe and diff from paul, how big it it?? Would it be possible to get in the Z somehow?
Also what do I need to check it comes with for a complete swap??