Weekly Torbay Meets

chopper

Just to let anyone interested know that Tuninghouse.co.uk are now having weekly meets in torquay, at 5.30pm every sunday.

Please log on to the forum for more details.

If you dont know us we are performance car and bike club open to any performance car or bike be it jap/US etc etc

Everyone is welcome and hope to see some of you at the meet

Cheers

Mike

as a guest half the site is invisible - so you its good news that you said it looks good haha

Was looking at your z, do you still have it? Looks lovely, dont understand why you dont subscribe fully cos thats a very nice looking z you have if you still have it and should show it off on here;)

• 2 months later...

No i dont have it anymore - i sold it in PX for an R32GTR, and the new owner let it go to shite ! Always the way. Not much point in me registering on here tbh. But will say ive owned quite a few jap cars now, rx7,mr2 turbo, r32gtr, wrx, supra etc and this is the best owners club by a long shot :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...