My new car

Well finally changed my diesel car to..........urm another diesel car :rofl:

Needed something more involved to drive and an estate so after trying a few i spotted a mondeo st tdci and got it for a great price ;)

So far i have had a remap with a switch in the cabin to switch it off, switch to low and to high and i tell ya what a difference :) to start with its 155 bhp and silly amounts of torque but with the remap at full its approx 185 and stupid amounts of torque :hyper: so for a diesel its bloody fast, in fact for a front wheel drive car its possibly too much torque as it spins the front wheels to 3rd gear now ;)

Also installed some rear head rests with built in screens/dvd players, now that was a bitch to do :smw:

So over all very please with my purchase, just need to get my private plate off the wifes car and she aint happy about it LOL

Mike

Well finally changed my diesel car to..........urm another diesel car :rofl:

Needed something more involved to drive and an estate so after trying a few i spotted a mondeo st tdci and got it for a great price ;)

So far i have had a remap with a switch in the cabin to switch it off, switch to low and to high and i tell ya what a difference :) to start with its 155 bhp and silly amounts of torque but with the remap at full its approx 185 and stupid amounts of torque :hyper: so for a diesel its bloody fast, in fact for a front wheel drive car its possibly too much torque as it spins the front wheels to 3rd gear now ;)

Also installed some rear head rests with built in screens/dvd players, now that was a bitch to do :smw:

So over all very please with my purchase, just need to get my private plate off the wifes car and she aint happy about it LOL

Mike

What did I tell you. Those Mondeo TDCi's are ace. + they use a Volvo monocock and it shows in the build quality. The Volvo V70 D5 is still a better car though higher price and better residuals. However I'm contemplating Mondeo TDCi because Johns is such a peach to drive.

Where did you get it remapped mike? got a diesel turbo myself now.

i went via a guy i used from ebay, but the ford one is slightly more advanced than my renault one but so far i am well impressed.

if you want his details then let me know

Mike