my reply to this scammer

FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION

BARTHOLOMEW R MUTIE

Sir i personally decided to put in write as below,the full details of this business proposal that i have been trying to explain to you.I have a re-profiling amount in an excess of US$78M, which i seek your partnership in accommodating for me.I am willing to give out 25% of this total sum to you for your quick assistance and partnership,70% for me and while 5% should be set aside for reimbursement of any unforeseen expenses we both might incure in the cause of this transaction.

However,I sincerely seek your confidence in this transaction,which I am proposing to you.

My name is Bartholomew Mutie, I am the personal assitance to the former president of Republic of Liberia (president Charles Taylor).

President Charles Ta ylor decided on the 11th of August to go exile in a neighboring country Nigeria to seek asylum.Based on these developments,his various foreign bank accounts have been frozen and some are still under serious investigation.

But in the light of all these happenings, president Charles Taylor was able,through the help of some loyalist succeeded to secretly move the sum of US$78M,on my name as the owner to a private security company vault in nigeria where the final crediting is expected to be carried out later, but resently he has just been arrested and taken away. you can read more on CNN news of march 30,2006.http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/afric...eria/index.html.

All the depositing documentss of the above fund were on my name and they are still in my possession,what i need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted sum and i will arrange for the documentation which will enable the security company transfer/wire the fund to your bank account.

I have decided to do this only with you and use this sum to relocate to european or american continent and never to be connected to any of president Charles Taylor's conglomerates.

This transaction can be concluded within 2 weeks.My question are:-1. can you handle this project? 2.can i give you trust? 3.can you keep this business as very confidential? 4.If you can sponsor this transfer, is 25% acceptable to you, as your commission? REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS:Consider this and reply as soon possible to (my private email address)barthholomewmutie@aim.com, so i can give you more clear explanations details and information about this transaction. I will also need your direct telephone and fax number for easy reach.

Finally,it is my humble prayer that information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves. Please i need you to send me your telephone number so i can give you a call immediately for more dis cusion.

As soon as i get your positive response, i will send you more information to you.

Best regard

Mr.Bartholomew mutie.

below is my contact email address

(barthholomewmutie@aim.com)

cant seem to think of a good reply.anyhelp will be great

this is a 418 scammer from nigeria

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

This transaction can be concluded within 2 weeks.My question are:-

1. can you handle this project?

Buddy, I have lead troops into Saigon, single handedly taken out entire triad gangs armed only with a spoon and once, whilst staying on my Uncle Ned's farm, I helped deliver a calf in the dead of night with the moon as our only source of light.

So what makes you think I can't handle this project of yours??!!!

Btw, what was this project again, I'm happy to help out but please remember I have to be in bed by 9 on school nights (on weekends I allowed to stay up to 10)?

Oh and will I have to kill anybody? Not that I'm a wuss, it's just if I've got to kill anybody I would like some warning so I can start meditating to help put myself in 'the zone'. You know what I'm talking about, don't you killer?!?

2.can i give you trust?

Was that meant to be 'trust' or 'thrust'? If you meant 'thrust' then I don't know, that sounds kind of a gay, would you have to touch my pee-pee, cause I'm not sure I'd like that. Or then again maybe I would. Tell you what send me a photo. Maybe I can give you some thrust too

3.can you keep this business as very confidential?

You bet I can. I'll have to tell my Mom cos I agreed after that incident with my Cousin Louise that there wouldn't be any more secrets between us (btw Cousin Louise decided to keep the baby afterall, which makes me a proud father, cept I'm not allowed to see the baby or Cousin Louise for that matter ).

But apart from my Mom I promise I won't tell anybody else.

Just out of interest could I tell my friend Jimmy? I mean only if he asks. He's a good friend, I know you'd like him (maybe you could give him some thrust too?).

4.If you can sponsor this transfer, is 25% acceptable to you, as your commission?

I dunno, I was thinking more like a quarter, but if 25% is your best offer I guess I can go along with that. But I want it all in 5 dollar bills and that's US dollars btw not some stupid outer mongolian dollar or anything like that. I'm not a freakin idiot so don't please treat me like one, ok?

If you can promise to do that then maybe we can do business.

PS please don't forget the photo, you've got me feeling kind of horny

*thrusts* *thrusts*