Complete A***se

Guest lets drift

Guest lets drift

Coming back up the A30 this evening in hubbie's REX when some idot in a megane indicated to come over into our lane, so being good boys and girls we let them in. They then throw on the brakes and preceed to weave to the left then to the right and slow right down to 20mph this in a 40zone. Something is up and we decide to get out of their way.

Road splits into 2 with a turning right only lane at a set of lights. So we pass them and then move back over into the correct lane and wait for the lights to change. We leave it standing as the lights change and notice he's doing the same thing to some poor Ford Probe driver. Who over take's him in the end and catches up with us and comes along side shaking his head. I don't think the Magene driver like's cars with pop up lights LOL Neither of us or the Probe driver got the Magene's number. We where thinking the magene driver might be a drunk driver.

Eileen can you type slower please, your posts are hard work to read with words missing here and there. Is there only myself who has noticed this?

not noticed myself but my posts are terrible, if you think her text is bad you wanna have a convo with her lol (only joking eileen hun! love ya really)

Guest lets drift
Eileen can you type slower please, your posts are hard work to read with words missing here and there. Is there only myself who has noticed this?[/quote

Sorry, :cry: :cry: will endevour to try harder next time. Oh I've edited the post for you. :D